Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bountiful Life

At this time of First Harvest, I am grateful for all the things I have in my life and for all the things that have synchronistically moved out of the way so that I might have those things, even as my ego reached and grasped for them.  I am most grateful for my family.  My husband, sweet girls, and loving siblings uplift me and hold me together in times of trouble, and they enrich me, fill me with joy and overwhelming love in times of happiness.

 
I am grateful for all the times past that have led me to where I am on this day of bounty.  My life is overflowing with opportunity, healthy change, and paths that lead me back to myself while guiding me ever forward toward what I will become.



I embrace the abundance and harvest the visible and the invisible.  I harvest the things that are waiting patiently for me to embrace, and the things that rush to me with just a moment of availability.


I am grateful, too, for those that have passed the threshold of this blog and read a little or read a lot.  If you are reading this now, share with me and other readers, if you choose, what you are grateful for and that which is abundant in your life.

Happy Lughnsadh

3 comments:

  1. What a great post!

    I am grateful for my life, for all of the things that have happened that led me to this point.
    I am grateful for my wife and children, that we are all healthy and together.
    I am grateful for their love and am truly blessed and honored to be part of their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures. I am finding the site a bit late... but still want to share. Today I am grateful for my creative spirit. There was a time in my life when things didn't flow so easily. But I don't this creativity will be something I ever question now. I am grateful for my family and friends. I have a big pile of winners there. :) Grateful for memories I have made and the hope of more to come. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete