Thursday, November 15, 2012

Let's Heal, Let's Give

In her recent post, Rachél Payne over at Creativity Tribe talked about giving.  And I have so much to be grateful for, so much to make me stop and turn around and look  with swelling heart just what overwhelming abundance I have in my life, that I have realized just how much I have to give.

Let's start here:  the new moon.  New Beginnings.  New Healing.  For you, for your loved ones, for your friends.

As a Reiki Master/Teacher, this tool has sat largely unused for some time.  Four big moves in four years, mothering, deployments, massage school.  Tons to keep it on the shelf.  It's time to take this tool out and dust it off.

Each new moon, we'll start a new list.  If you want to be on it and receive distance healing from me, add your name, and a general location (Jessica, Texas).  If you know someone else who needs it, put their name and general location.  And if you want to join me in sending healing, please, please, please do.  You don't have to be reiki attuned, you don't have to be a healer, you don't have to be anything but present.  Just send pure love from your heart to the names on the list.

Here's how it works:

I post the New Moon Healing post at the beginning of a moon cycle.

You leave the names and places in the comment box.

Those names get written on real paper, with real love in my heart as I write it.




They go in a special box that a dear friend gave to me years and years ago.  It is my "Reiki Box," the box I put special notes of concern in and then add healing to it.



And then every day of the waxing moon, I will say a quick prayer for healing and love, and do reiki over the box.


Do I expect miracles to happen?  Will this result in profound healing?  Let's just let it be what it will be and not limit it.  Let's believe in the power of giving.  And you can give with me, or you can receive what I have to give.  I'll be honored either way.



Now it's your turn:  add your name, or another's, and pass it on.

6 comments:

  1. Patrice Worsham...Texas
    Yvonne Boyd ..San Diego
    Lari Jo Wallace..Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these names have been added. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie...Texas
    Hershey...Texas
    Sharon...Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. I added your names to the list!

      Delete